Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Late!!!!!! ahhhh.....

In the real world a lot of things relate to what we're doing in class. Besides bridges and tunnels many buildings are built based on parabolas. I named a few in my previous post. When I graduate high school I want to major in music and minor in psychology. I don't really see how math connects to either one. But I guess you could say music and math somewhat relate because with music you have to have rhythm which is involved with timing (counting, measures etc.). Outside of class I like to shop, write poetry/music, play instruments, go to parties and hang with friends. What we're learning in class somewhat applies to my music life as I just said. Also with when I'm shopping and have to deal with sale prices and stuff like that. Other than that I can't see a correlation. That's all for this one!

No comments: