Tuesday, November 13, 2007

End of Quarter Self Reflection

  • Assignments-I did all of the work required
  • Classwork-I did most of the work required
  • Homework-I did most of the work required
  • Studying for quizzes-I didn't do much
  • Studying for tests-I did most of the work required
  • Reworking problems that you misunderstood-I did most of the work required
  • Making up work & checking the eboard when absent-I did all of the work required
  1. I've done a good job of keeping track of what I need help in. A lot of times I come in for extra help after school to stay updated. Or, if I don't come in for help I ask a friend to explain something to me. Also, the work that I was missing, I made sure to get it completed and questions I didn't understand were explained to me.
  2. I could defnitely pay more attention during class to what is being explained. I could also make sure to at least do some of my homework instead of not doing any of it. My biggest problem is not studying enough for tests/quizzes. I come in for help but after that I don't do much studying and that's where my biggest downfall was this quarter.

1 comment:

N.D. said...

Debbie - yes, start reviewing and doing extra problems a couple days before a test.